Blog Post # 1

Hello! My name is Grace.
I'm taking Western Washington Ecology because I adore my home and enjoy learning about it. I would like to learn about the local creatures in particular. I have spent time hiking, back packing, fishing, camping, and plenty of exploring in Washington. My favorite organisms are ferns for helping with nettles. And raccoons for being so smart. The best place is Hat Island in the Pudget Sound. I am studying to be a psychologist. I keep fish tanks because it's a micro ecosystem and that's cool.
<---I am the girl on the left

Comments

  1. What about Hat Island makes it your favorite place in the PNW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire island has a circumference of 5 miles and yet it still has a pond, library, golf course, forest, cliffs and trails.

      Delete
  2. Why do you like ferns (I love ferns to but just wondering why you think they are cool)?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts