blog post #1

Hello. My name is Katherine.  I took this class because I need a lab for applying to my credential program. I specifically chose this class because I wanted to learn more about the plants and animals native to the Seattle area. I want to teach middle school English or Social Sciences. I want to go to U-W Bothell for my program. Being a native Californian, I have experienced many kinds of ecological systems, the beach, the wetlands, the desert and the mountains. My favorite western Washington organism is the Orca. Since the movie Free Willy, I have always had a soft spot for killer whales. I love going to St. Edwards Park in Kenmore. It's so beautiful and has sentimental value because my fiance took me there when we first starting dating. I like reading, red wine & rilo kiley. I also love alliterations. :)





Comments

  1. That is awesome how you have had exposure to different environments. I like the movie Free Willy too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Free Willy? And it's awesome that these places carry sentimental value to them. It makes it nice to have a pleasant memory attached to the place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in CA are you from? Rilo Kiley is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts