NW Trek

This is my first trip to NW Trek. I know a bunch of students were less than impressed with the trolly, but I had a great time. I love getting to see fauna so up close and personal. I can only imagine how cool it would be to go during spring or summer when all the creatures are more active. The most interesting thing to me was probably seeing how the creatures in the tram ride each stayed so specifically to whichever biome they preferred, even in such a small space. The goats and bison were never in the forest, and the moose never in the fields. I just assumed there would be some crossover. My favorite exhibit was probably the otters, because OHMYGODAREYOUKIDDINGMETHEYRESOFREAKINGCUTE!??!?!? They kept swimming up to the windows to say hello, and when we were above them they came to the top and still checked us out. NW Trek was a worthwhile field trip. I would have preferred to go check it out when it was warmer, but the drive was worth the experience.

Carly the Cougar


An opossum with anime eyes


A very comfortable mountain goat


A bison on timeout

Comments

  1. Hi TJ- I can't see your photos so I cannot give you full credit. If you can update it and add the photos please do and I can give you the rest of the points. Let me know if you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts