NW trek

First time to NW trek. I actually found it quite fun over there. The tram tour was a nice way to quickly get through and see the entire habitat of all of the bison and deer and goats. That being said though. I was a little bit surprised that all of them generally tended to avoid each other and just stay with they're own groups at times. Or be alone. I think they kind of just sectioned themselves off as each organisms have different needs and certain areas were better suited for the deer or the bison or so on. That being said. After wandering around the exhibits a bit I noticed a few things.

1. Some people in my group wouldn't have minded falling into the otter exhibit. They didn't actually fall in but they wouldn't be mad if they did because otters are adorable.
2. A possum and an opossum are different things
3. Carly the cougar kind of stole the show at the end
4. The burgers at that cafe on site were actually way better than expected.

In the end I might plan another trip down here, just not in the winter. Maybe when it's warmer since I think the bear exhibit would be open.

Here is this adorable old lady

Practicing for that high dive

Taking a break from that morning jog

"What're you looking at"
-Mountain goat, 2017

Comments

Popular Posts