Blog Post Bonus:: NW Trek

Black Tail Deer Fawn found in the open enclosure

Carly the Cougar in her enclosure a few inches from her treats mark

Female Bison and calf found in the open enclosure
 I have been to NW Trek before when I was 6 and I only really remember the being in the tram and seeing bison come right up to the windows. The most interesting thing I learned was probably how well you can train an animal like a Cougar. It was amazing that Carly was able to recognize how specific her feet had to be and that she was able to consistently do it. While the old fat opossum was really cute my favorite part of the trip was the River Otters because they were so playful and active. I definitely think going to NW Trek was really worthwhile even considering how long it took to get there and back though I think it would be better if we could get one of the nice charter buses to all go down together.


This is my ragdoll kitten Mariah. Shes 11 months old now and has really cute mittens. She's also going to get pretty big and fluffier which is great. She's really calm and purrs constantly.


Her pink lip is always on display
Her one paw has a little birthmark on it

Comments

  1. Dang. Your cat is so cute. You need to leash train her and take her around. I think she'll take to it easier than Carly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts