Pine Ridge.

Pine Ridge park. I have never really been here before but it was pretty nice. Lot's of different organisms to examine as well as a few nice restaurants near. That day was fairly sunny with a few clouds here and there. Mostly the sun was shining through but being that is a approaching Winter time it was a bit cold.

For this first image I chose Salmon berries, Rubis Spectabilis. While these kinds of plants aren't that interesting as they can be found almost everywhere this one has some form of genetic mutation forming a larger stalk as well as slightly different shaped leaves.


Next is a Western Hemlock, Tsuga Heterophyla. To be honest, I picked this one because it was right there. However I find it interesting medicinal properties. And also the fact that it was growing out of a dead log.


And for my mushroom, Dacrymyces Palmatus. I think. It seems to match all of it's descriptions

Comments

Popular Posts