Thoughts on Carkeek

I have not been to Carkeek before. At least I don't remember coming here before. I'm not sure how my experience here was but I'm pretty sure I will need to come back and make some more opinions afterward. But for the most part it was a really good experience that played very well for learning about ecology. Rather than staying in a classroom, wandering around in places would very well be the most effective at learning.

Now I found that the salmon slide was interesting. But finding out the way the bogs and other wetlands essentially filter out all of the toxins for all of the other areas.

I'm not sure what questions I would have
1. Do the changing seasons have any effect on the wetlands?
2. How did all of the recent smoke affect the wetlands

Comments

  1. Those are both really good questions that I'd love to find out the answers to! I wonder if during the winter, if the filtration effect from the bog is affected negatively?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to ask those questions when we go to the next wetland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts