Blog post 4: Edmonds Marsh

Wetlands generally tea sort of nd to act as a sort of filtration system for the surrounding environment filtering out all of the impurities that come in. I'm not really sure what differences I can say about this place compared to Carkeek other than a few different types of organisms, and one being more forest like while the other one definitely more swamp like.

Seeing as though there were blackberries there. And while I do love them, are an invasive species. Restoring the wetlands and expanding upon them would allow for more filtration throughout all of Edmonds and for the wildlife.

This is my organism. I chose this one partly because it was the easiest on to identify and also I forgot my books that day so here it is a herring It's higher up on the food chain. eating certain types of fish that appear in the water and they generally tend to hang out more in and around the water.
I'm not sure what kind of questions I can ask. 
What kinds of affects do the raising temperatures have on migration patterns?





also I really hate selfies so I didn't really take one.

Comments

Popular Posts