BLOG POST #2 CARKEEK PARK



I have not been to Carkeek Park before, last week's field trip was my first field trip in the U.S.. The field trip of Carkeek Park was very interesting. In the past, I usually study biology in the lab or classroom and do some reading and research. However, I felt the field trip that I went last week was more suitable and a good way to learn about Western Washington Ecology. The most interesting thing that I saw on the trip was a noisy train pass through the Carkeek Park and gave us few minutes break. I learned about that a lot of insects and plants are interdependence. If one kind of the organism becomes extinct, it will influence other organisms.  The two questions that came up on my visit to Carkeek Park are: 

If there are any unicellular organisms in Carkeek Park? 

Will the train affect the population of the organisms in Carkeek Park?

Comments

  1. There are tons of unicellular organisms! I will make sure to talk about them next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts