Blog #2


I personally have never been to Carkeek park before. I really enjoyed the trip to the park; it was one of the more interesting parks with the walkway along the water. I felt it was a good way to learn about WWE. There was a lot of diversity throughout the park ranging from both the land and water. The most interesting thing I learned on the trip was that native Americans don't always want to be called Native American, sometimes they prefer to be called Indians. I never really looked at trees thinking there are different species of similar looking trees and other plants; I simply thought a pine was a pine. If a tree is spliced with another tree does its scientific name change? Also does its genetic makeup change?

Comments

  1. Please make sure to include a photo. That is part of the assignment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts