BLOG POST #1

(My sister and I)
Hi everyone, my name is Ka Ki Tang. I am from Hong Kong. I took this Western Washington Ecology course because I want to discover new things in Western Washington and comparing with Hong Kong. This class also help me to get some science credits. I would like to learn about marine organism. I would like to know how do they survive in the ocean. My study goal is transfer to an University here. My favorite western Washington organism is squirrel. They are cute, and they always appear around people. Sometime, I can see flat squirrel on the road, and the crows will eat their dead body. It is very horrible. However, it is very interesting for me because it won't happen in Hong Kong. I don't know too much of outdoor place in western Washington, but My favorite outdoor place until now is Mount Rainier National Park. I'm not good at English, but I'm good at math. After last summer quarter, I realized that I forgot a lot of vocabulary that I learnt. I hope this quarter will get them back. I want to improve my English, and I welcome people to correct my English. I hope you have a nice quarter. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to have your perspective (coming from Hong Kong) in class. Take my marine biology class in the spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts