Blog Post 1

-I am taking this course because it is required for my general transfer, but I chose this class specifically because I have a love for the outdoors. I think nature is fascinating and it's something I want to learn more about!
-I would like to learn more about how to identify plants, and how plants interact with their surroundings.
-I don't know what I want to major in, but I have been looking into majoring in special education. Currently I'm working on getting my general transfer.
-I've never taken an ecology class, but when I can I love to go on hikes, and visit the beach! I feel so lucky that I grew up in an area that is so close to so many amazing hikes and views.
-My favorite western Washington organism is the fern, because ferns remind me of exploring the woods as a little kid.
-My favorite outdoor place to go in Western Washington is Deception Pass Bridge. It's the most beautiful at the crack of dawn; I have witnessed the most beautiful sunrises there. It is such a peaceful place.
-(I know I said this already lol) Music is where my heart is! I am in Symphonic choir and Soundsation at Edmonds and while I'm not a music major, music is always going to stay a part of my life!

Comments

  1. Deception Pass bridge is super beautiful, especially when the sun is setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deception Pass bridge is super beautiful, especially when the sun is setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we get lots of chances to discuss ferns this quarter- they are super cool. Please let us know if there are any cool concerts we should go to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts