Blog 1

Hello I'm Maya.
I.m taking this course to help expand my horizons as well as familiarize myself with more areas of Western Washington that I don't really get to go to often. So when I head that this course was mostly getting out into the field and barely any classroom time I was like "sign me up". I'm not really sure what I'd like to learn in this class and I don't really have a favorite organism or outdoor place here but that's part of the reason I signed up for the class; to find one by the time this quarter ends. Odds are, you'll probably see me bring my unicycle at least once to campus just for fun. I got to have some other hobby than video games and cooking while I work towards my degree in journalism.

This is literally the only photo I have of myself. And I hate it but it is 00:28 as I am writing this I don't feel like taking another photo

Comments

  1. Hi Maya! Hope we get along this quarter and learn something new about the world around us! Video games and cooking are great hobbies, but I guess having more leads to a diverse life. Also, isn't that Daiso?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts